Seasonal Summer Camp Nurses New
Cohen Camps- Camp Pembroke, Camp Tel Noar, Camp Tevya Website
Based on experience
No recruiters please
The Cohen Camps sponsors of Camps Pembroke (MA), Tel Noar (NH), and Tevya (NH), were founded over 70 years ago as non-profit, Jewish culture camps. The health and welfare of our campers and staff are extremely important. The Cohen Camps have separate health centers at each camp, staffed with 3 professional healthcare providers, examination areas, and overnight accommodations for those who are too sick to be in their bunks. We have positions available at all three of our camps.
Limited to the following:
1. Screening campers and staff who attend daily sick calls,
2. Dispensing daily medicines,
3. Attending to injuries,
4. Scheduling doctor’s appointments,
5. Responding to all medical emergencies in a timely manner,
6. Maintaining exceptional customer services with campers’ parents;
7. Communication with local pediatricians or family practitioners, who prepare standing orders for the summer;
-Three years plus nursing experience, preferable with children, and must have an active and current registered nurses license. New RNs with NCLEX welcomed to apply
- Active and current first aid and CPR.