Registered Nurse Consultant New
GSG Associates, Inc. Website
No recruiters please
Masters Prepared RN Position
GSG Associates’, Inc., a nurse owned company, currently has an exciting career opportunity for Master’s level RN in the North Bay area, working with the medical director of a major insurance company on special assignments.
This is an evolving job as there's no predicting what sort of project might turn up that needs to be researched and information provided to the medical director.
This job requires you to think on your feet and be able to reason out the best way to approach a request and where you need to go, or who you need to ask, to get the info you need.
You need to be a major self-starter and problem-solver, pinpointing the problem and staying focused on it as you build your email response and recommendations.
GSG Associates provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. This position is in a business environment, with client co-workers, and the ability to have your contributions truly appreciated.
- Registered Nurse in the State of California with current, unrestricted RN license
- MSN preferred, BSN may be considered
- Experience in Workers’ Compensation Case Management and/or Utilization Review in a Workers’ Comp setting preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and type 45 wpm.
- 2-5 years RN experience
Visit our Website: www.gsga.net to understand the benefits of working with GSG Associates