Medical-Surgical Opportunities New
Bon Secours Website
Full Time, Part Time
Medical-Surgical nursing is the backbone of every institution and the foundation of all nursing practice. Medical-Surgical nurses are trained to provide top-rated care throughout various clinical settings.
Achieving the Pathway to Excellence® designation, Bon Secours’ Mary Immaculate Hospital clearly portrays similar values and ethics of Medical-Surgical specialty nurses. Identifying the environment as nurturing and desirable, the designation confirms Mary Immaculate as one of the best places to work. Bon Secours is a place where talents, gifts, and differences are welcomed, valued, and appreciated and our focus is on providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the community. Do you have what it takes to be a Bon Secours RN?
Responsible for providing and/or promoting quality patient care based on the individual needs of the patient populations served. Assists in the efficient operation of the unit. Practices under the rules and regulations of the Virginia Department of Health Professions and in accordance with the Virginia Board of Nursing.
1.Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current RN license in the Commonwealth of Virginia or other recognized state by Compact Law or awaiting reciprocity.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Knowledge and skill to perform the range of nursing techniques found in general nursing practice including the unusual and non-routine.
5. Must possess positive communication skills.
6. Proficient in basic computer skills. Additional experience and certifications may be required depending on the specialty if unit assigned.