Assessment RN New
iCircle Care Website
No recruiters please
Assess applicants in the community for eligibility and enrollment in our Managed Long Term Care program. Provides an overview of program benefits to applicant, family member(s), and care giver(s). Completes clinical assessments of applicant, reviews Plan information, completes enrollment documentation and develops initial plan of care. Completes periodic reassessments for members within our geographic area.
- Conducts home and/or nursing home visit(s) to educate applicant, family and/or applicant’s caregiver(s) on program benefits and design.
- Identifies applicant’s health needs and completes all indicated assessments of applicant including but not limited to the UAS-NY and paraprofessional time tasking tool.
- Utilizes iCircle Services designated criteria along with clinical knowledge and expertise to develop the initial plan of care.
- Initiates direct communication with health care providers involved in the care of the applicant to obtain complete and accurate information needed to complete service plan.
- Collects information concerning eligibility, provider status, benefit coverage, and coordination of benefits.
- Inputs visit and assessment data into required systems. Provides all forms to the Enrollment Coordinator or designee.
- Completes all enrollment paperwork during home visit including but not limited to: enrollment agreement/attestation, medical release, HIPPA release, and any other documents required within agency timeframes.
ESSENTIAL ACADEMIC AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- NYS RN license, Bachelor’s degree preferred. in nursing, plus 3+ years’ experience, preferably in home health and /or geriatrics.
- Experience in completing the UAS-NY assessments in a home care/managed care setting, preferred.
- Current case management experience preferred.
- Public speaking and/or health education experience preferred.
iCircle is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Disabilities/Veteran.