Nurse Manager New
Kindred Hospital San Francisco Bay Website
No recruiters please
Interested in a career with Kindred Hospitals – a place where you can put your heart into and make a real difference in our patient’s lives. Come and grow your career with Kindred Hospitals, a division of Kindred Healthcare. Our culture of caring for our patients and residents begin with our core values – our employees. We are committed to fostering professional growth and dedicated healthcare teams that make us the provider of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that hiring outstanding people is the key to providing quality care – and quality care is what we do every day!
Summary: Nurse Manager job is responsible for the overall direction and supervision of patient care activities and nursing personnel of a nursing unit. Consults with staff, physicians, and Chief Nursing Officer on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Ensures nursing staff follows policy and procedures, participates in the investigation and preparation of reports. Ensures adequate staffing for nursing units. Has authority and responsibility for implementing the Standards of Nursing Practice related to all nursing care areas and functions. Acts as the administrative representative in the absence of Chief Clinical Officer.
Nurse Manager, RN Nurse Manager, Nursing, Clinical Nurse, ICU, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, RN, Registered Nurse, Critical Care RN, Medical Surgical Nursing, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, Leadership, Clinical Operations #MON-HD#LI-HD
- Bachelors degree required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Additional state requirements as applicable.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Registered Nurse in the State. BCLS and ACLS Certification.
- Minimum three years experience in all aspects of medical surgical nursing.
- Minimum two years supervisory experience preferred.