Occupational Health Nurse New
Madison-Kipp Corporation Website
No recruiters please
Madison-Kipp Corporation is hiring a full-time Wellness Nurse at our Corporate office in Madison. This RN or LPN would develop, implement, and enhance programs designed to promote safe and healthy work and life habits such as the wellness program, case management (FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, Short Term/Long Term Disability, etc.), pre-employment health assessments and drug screenings, CPR/First Aid program, onsite physical therapy program, etc. To apply please go to www.madison-kipp.com and click on Careers.
- Administer case management for employees including FMLA, Short term/Long term disability, and Worker’s Compensation to ensure proper care, benefits, and a safe return to work.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with work injuries, FMLA, ADA, etc
- Coordinate the Employee Assistance Program and assist managers and employees with appropriate referrals for problems related to relationships, performance issues, drug or alcohol abuse, legal or financial difficulties.
- Champion the company’s wellness program and other health-related programs such as hearing conservation, onsite emergency response team, prescription safety glasses program, on-site physical therapy program, and ergonomics.
- Plan, develop, and implement wellness promotion programs for employees.
- Act as a first responder to onsite accidents and oversees the onsite emergency response team
- Treat employee injuries or illnesses under the provisions of the Nurse Practice Act, or refer as necessary, for medical care through their physician or other health care provider.
- Manage the drug testing program (post-incident drug testing, pre-employment, random, and reasonable suspicion)
- Administer clerical duties, prepare monthly reports and maintain associate health files in a confidential manner.
- Provide support and assistance to the Environmental, Health, & Safety personnel and Human Resource Personnel as directed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Must be an LPN or RN.
- Previous experience required in an occupational health or hospital setting.
- Prefer previous experience in case management, wellness programs, policy development, insurance/worker’s compensation.
- Strong computer skills and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have exceptional problem-solving skills and be self-directed and independent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Madison Kipp Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a pre-employment drug screening, and post-employment background check employer.
Madison-Kipp offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: medical and dental insurance, company paid life and disability insurance, 401k plan, tuition reimbursement and a health savings account.