Unitek College Registered Nursing Program Director New
Unitek College Website
Unitek College in an educational institution that empowers the healthcare professionals to build and shape the career for future generation. It has focused on creating high quality healthcare training programs that are taught by experienced professionals, who bring their work experience into the classroom.
Unitek College is looking for Registered Nursing Program Director for Fremont Campus.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualification:
(A) Masters or higher degree from an accredited college or university which includes coursework in nursing, education or administration (B) Hold a baccalaureate degree from an approved school; and
(B) One (1) years’ experience as an administrator with validated performance or administrative responsibilities in a Registered Nursing Program
(C) Two (2) years’ experience in teaching pre- or post-licensure registered nursing programs; and
(D) One (1) years continuous, full-time or its equivalent experience direct patient care as a registered nurse; or equivalent experience and /or Education as determined by the board.
The job responsibility is as follows along with the responsibility of overall growth of the program in the campus.
- Plans, develops, manages, updates and evaluates all aspects of the program
- Prepares data and other written materials for all required state and Registered Nursing Board requirements, reports, proposals, self-studies, surveys, and site visits.
- Assists with identifying and obtaining outside resources for the nursing program.
- Develops and implements program policies and procedures.
- Organizes and serves on committees.
- Oversees admission process and orientation.
- Effectively serves as liaison between the community and the college.
- Develops and maintains educational partnerships with clinical sites
- Participates in nursing faculty recruitment, hiring and orientation.
- Facilitates nursing faculty meetings on a regular basis and insures adequate records and minutes of the meetings are maintained.
- Assigns and schedules faculty to course and clinical sites.
- Monitors quality of instruction and participates in faculty and program review, evaluation, and strategic planning.
- Provides advising, support, and planning assistance to potential students.
Compensation and Benefits – comparable to market standard with excellent benefits. Relocation Assistance provided if needed.
Eligible and willing individuals can send resume to email@example.com or call 510 896 7554. For more information about the school, please check www.unitekcollege.edu.