Clinical Coordinator New
No recruiters please
Eastern International College is currently accepting applications for the Clinical Coordinator.
The Clinical Coordinator will be required to have the following:
- Must have MSN Degree (Master of Science in Nursing)
- At least 4 years Clinical Experience
- Experience related to securing and supervising sites for students.
- Overseeing student health requirements (Physical Exam, immunization records, proof of health insurance) by clinical sites
Responsibilities of the Clinical Coordinator include securing relationships with clinical sites appropriate for externship, negotiating clinical site schedules for students, preparing students for the clinical experience, and working with students to address concerns related to the clinical experience. The coordinator will also provide site evaluations, faculty evaluations and surveys as required for accreditation. Clinical Coordinators monitor student progress and demeanor while partnering with site directors to ensure their staff requirements are achieved satisfactorily while students acquire clinical education.
Education Administrative Experience:
- Computer literacy
- specifically with Word and Excel
- Excellent Written and Oral communication Skills
The Clinical Coordinator will be expected to travel to visit externship sites. This position is for both of our campuses (Belleville, NJ and Jersey City, NJ)
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Clinical: 4 years