Employee Health Nurse New
Samaritan Health Services Website
$35.61 – $53.41 / hour
No recruiters please
Do you want a new challenge? Then Samaritan Health Services may be the place for you. Samaritan Albany General Hospital is currently recruiting for an Employee Health Nurse. The Employee Health Nurse will be responsible for developing and administering employee health, return to work, injury prevention and wellness programs.
Employee Health (EH) strives to protect and improve the health and safety of Samaritan Health Services’ workforce. Employees are evaluated in the EH department at new hire for hospital and state required health testing and immunizations. EH team members provide assistance and consultation to management in the areas of hazard assessment, ergonomics, accident investigation, return-to-work and fitness-for-duty services. EH team members play a key role on safety, injury prevention, infection prevention and wellness committees. We also assist Human Resources with determining the appropriate work adaptations for employees with ADAAA requests.
- Current unencumbered Oregon Nursing License required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent healthcare management experience required.
- One (1) year experience in Employee Health and/or Occupational Health required, however, 2 years experience in emergency, critical care, or medical office nursing will be considered in lieu of employee/occupational health experience.
- Successful completion of Board Certification for Occupational Health Nursing preferred.
- Healthcare Provider Level BLS required.
- Full Time
- Day Shift
Salary: $35.61 – $53.41 / hour
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package!
To apply online for this position, or for additional information about employment opportunities with Samaritan Health Services, please visit our website at: http://www.samhealth.org/employment