Clinical Nurse Adult Critical & Intensive Care New
Chenega Corporation Website
Summary: The Adult Critical/Intensive Care Clinical Nurse will assist in routine care and treatment of patients.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Minimum of two years’ experience with at least one year in a critical care area of four or more One year of experience must have occurred within the last 24 months.
- Must have completed an adult trauma training course (e., Trauma Nurse Core Course
[TNCC), or Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses [ATCN]).
- Must have graduated from a critical care training course or completion of an equitable platform(i.e., Essentials of Critical Care Orientation [ECCO], online course from the American Association of Critical Care Nurses).
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) by the American Heart In addition to BCLS, certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required for the Critical Care Unit.
- The Clinical Nurse shall have a minimum of 60 months (5 years) experience as a RN and a minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience within the last four (4) years as and RN in the Intensive Care
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.