The Help Group Website
No recruiters please
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving children with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
California State licensed LVN required. Experience with developmentally disabled preferred.
- Supervise all aspects of medical and health services as appropriate, including related and required documentation.
- Ensure required medical/health related reports, notes, documentation, communications are current and maintained in compliance with our licensing and funding agency expectations.
- Assist in the participate in pre admission assessment, evaluation study, program design, client admission, periodic evaluation of program and health services provided, development of each client's Individual Service Plan (ISP) and referrals to appropriate community resources.
- Supervise the control of communicable diseases and conduct infection control meetings.
- Provide nursing support for staff and students
- Provide ongoing staff training as needed regarding client health, medical, or medication issues.
- Train staff in emergency situations and care procedures.
- Serve as liason and consult with physicians, dentists, and pharmacists.
The Help Group offers wonderful training opportunities, a supportive, professional work environment and great benefits, including:
- Excellent benefits, including a 100% employer-sponsored health insurance plan
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation and Sick Leave
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about The Help Group visit www.thehelpgroup.org