Registered Nurse or LVN New
The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary Website
Competitive salary and benefits package
The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary is a congregation of Catholic Sisters and Associates who are dedicated to the full development of the human person through education, social justice, contemplation and the arts.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Clinical Care Coordinator. As part of the Province Health and Well-Being department, this position provides nursing care management to the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) who are living primarily in Spokane, WA . The Coordinator consults and advises regarding the healthcare needs and services of the Sisters; performing all essential functions of care coordination. This position contributes to the enhancement of the Sister’s understanding of her own medical needs.
Education: Graduation from an accredited nursing program; BSN preferred.
Experience: RN or LVN with 5 – 8 years’ experience including home health care management experience, or equivalent.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be supportive of the mission of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary.
- Must model SNJM Guiding Values in carrying out work activities and responsibilities.
- Must be able to respect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the concepts of aging and concerns of the elderly population.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally, empathetically, and compassionately with elder population who may be ill, disabled, hospitalized, and/or experiencing loss.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience coordinating community resources in Spokane Mission Centre areas.
- Supervisory experience; ability to coach, direct and lead staff in collaborative and respectful manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with SNJM Sisters, staff, and external contacts.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and time constraints.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills to assure effective communication.
- Ability to respond to urgent and/or stressful situations appropriately and calmly.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer software programs including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Valid drivers' license and personal vehicle; good driving record.
- Ability to travel frequently within Spokane Mission Centre area on a daily basis in carrying out job responsibilities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/dental insurance; group life insurance; 401K plan; and paid time off.
To apply: submit a cover letter summarizing your qualifications, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) is an Equal Opportunity Employer