Registered Nurse Case Manager New
No recruiters please
I am assiting a client with their search for a Registered Nurse Case Manager to join their Manhattan based team. My client is a leader in providing affordable and innovative health care plans for the dually eligible.
- Travel to members' homes to conduct face-to-face and telephnoic assessments of members' functional status, behavioral, psychosocial and community resource needs
- Develop an ICP/PCSP based on members’ clinical, behavioral and social needs that incorporates barriers to care.
- Coordinate and arrange for all services required by a member in accordance with the ICP
- Modify ICP/PCSP as appropriate to member’s needs and progress
- Educate prospect on plan medical benefits, policies and procedures for members, providers and community based agencies
- Adhere to documentation policies and procedures including documentation of Care Management activities and their effectiveness
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources, payer requirements, and network services for target population
- Collaborate with other Care Managers to reduce variations in clinical practice, identify opportunity for systems’ improvement, and develop policies and procedures relevant to practice
- Provide backup to other Nurse Care Managers who conduct reassessments as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Unrestricted NY RN License
- Minimum 2 yeras of experience with home care, care management, recent acute care, or physician office experience.
- UAS Experience is Required
- Bilingual in Bengali