RN Home health VNA - weekends 24 but paid for 32, plus benefits New
Home Health Foundation
$35- 45 per hour DOE, plus Baylor and mileage, $2,500 sign on bonus
No recruiters please
RN Home Health
**$2,500 Sign On Bonus** RN Home Health **$2,500 Sign On Bonus**Department .. Job ID 2017-1769# of Openings 1 Job Locations US-MA-Lawrence
Hours (posting) Weekends Hours Per Week 24 for 32/WeekendsShift Days Schedule From: 8:00 AMSchedule To: 8:30 PM More information about this job: Overview:
Follow Your Passion, Make An Impact In Your Community, Love The Work You Do.... Be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing home care to a diverse caseload. This Community Health RN/Visiting Nurse position provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community. We are seeking visiting nurses (Registered Nurse's) with advanced communication skills, the ability to clearly communicate assessment findings and recommendations to physicians, and the ability to engage and educate patients and families to help them to independently manage their conditions.
Weekends, Sat & Sun 12 hour day shifts - Baylor with Benefits or Premium Pay **Offering $2,500 Sign On Bonus**
- RN utilizes the nursing process in planning, providing and evaluating skilled nursing care to individuals and families.
- RN performs a comprehensive nursing assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors.
- RN develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- RN coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- RN communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner
- RN maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives
- RN provides adequate education and training of patients and families.
- Assists with training of new nursing staff.
- Takes initiative in self-growth and professional development.
- RN discharges patients when goals are met
- A minimum of one year recent acute care nursing (RN) experience.
- Previous experience as a visiting nurse/home care a plus.