RN II-Surgery-Full Time-Hurst/Euless/Bedford New
Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Harris HEB is currently in search of an Operating Room Registered Nurse to help meet the needs of our patients to work Full Time and 40 hours per week.
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
- For RNs hired after Jan 2014 completion of BSN within 3 years of THR RN start date as defined in offer letter.
- Effective Dec 2015 RNs hired or transferring in THR completion of BSN within 3 years.
- BSN preferred upon hire.
Required Certification / License:
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Texas or Compact State.
- Current AHA BLS training
- Current TX RN License or Compact RN License
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical nursing experience in an Operating Room.
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent Critical thinking Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Skills needed include the ability to work independently, excellent critical thinking skills and clear communication skills.
- 40 hours per week
- Weekday night, Weekend and Holiday Call required
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/n2mhtn2v8bjkkc4r
Location Texas Health HEB
Job ID 92476
Area of Interest RN
Job Type Full Time
Travel Required No