Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg New
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial Website
No recruiters please
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, centrally located near the sunny shores of Santa Cruz and the snowy slopes of Lake Tahoe, is a mission focused non-profit Adventist Healthcare System that has a heart for providing to the under-served. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that! Lodi is a historic Northern California city conveniently located, just 30 minutes south of Sacramento and 90 minutes east of San Francisco. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll have the opportunity to provide physical, mental and spiritual healing every day. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that!
More Reasons to Join Adventist Health Lodi Memorial:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off)
- Unique, faith-based mission that promotes whole healing
- Professional advancement, tuition reimbursement, and local discounts
As a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Medical Surgical Unit, you’ll have the opportunity to provide compassionate care to patients of all ages. To ensure the highest standards of care, you’ll coordinate care planning with other disciplines and will be responsible for the LVN, CNA and Unit Assistants assigned to patient care.
- California RN license required
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR card
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- National certification in medical/surgical nursing
HAVE QUESTIONS? WOULD WELCOME THE CHANCE TO SPEAK!
Jennifer Rangel, Sr. Talent Advisor