Nurse Practitioner New
Visionary GYN Care Website
No recruiters please
Visionary GYN Care
Visionary GYN Care is a progressive minimally invasive GYN surgical practice that requires the services of a Nurse Practitioner. The practice is based in the D.C. metropolitan area, with offices in Rockville MD, Annapolis MD, Reston VA and will be is expanding its surgical practice to Arlington, VA.
Staff members are the heart and soul of Visionary. Our clinical staff, researchers, service employees, administrators, and other professionals are among the very best in their fields. Through the dedication of our staff, we have been able to achieve extremely high satisfaction rates among patients.
Women travel from around the globe to be treated by Visionary’s advanced trained physicians. It is truly the destination for life-changing minimally invasive GYN surgery.
REPORTS TO: Practice Administrator
LOCATION: Practice will be based in Arlington, VA. Travel will be required to affiliated physician practices in Reston VA, Rockville MD and Annapolis, MD.
The Nurse Practitioner duties & responsibilities:
- Minimum of two years of GYN/women’s health experience.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Provides quality care to patients by following the most current evidence – based guidelines and procedures of practice.
- Consistently demonstrates appropriate and thorough documentation in the medical record for care provided and recommended.
- Demonstrates appropriate clinical judgement in providing care by consulting/referring to the supervising physician as needed.
- Triages patient telephone calls, provide patient advice as indicated and documents in medical record
- Actively participates in peer reviews, chart reviews, staff education, clinical guideline development, and other continuing education and quality assurance activities to demonstrate compliance with standards, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Must be professional, organized, and a detail-oriented team player with effective interpersonal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Possesses compassionate demeanor and high ethical standards.
- Experience working with EMR systems – Required.
- HIPAA/OSHA compliance required.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited NP program.
- Must have current RN license with Virginia Board of Nursing or compact state.
- Licensed as Nurse Practitioner in State of Virginia.
- Current BLS for the Healthcare Provider
An excellent compensation package is available, including health, dental, and 401K with match. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an experienced team in an innovative and growing organization.