Interior Community Health Center Website
$47,000 - 66,300+DOE and licensure
No recruiters please
Serves as middle-level manager over clinical support and ancillary related activities. Position is predominantly training and oversight with limited direct skilled nursing.
- Licensed Practical Nurse, Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing required.
- Current Alaska License preferred.
- Current certification in BLS.
- One year recent supervisory experience in a field required.
- One year recent nursing or direct licensed or certified care experience in an outpatient family medicine setting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Competence in working with racially and ethnically diverse populations.
- Pediatric and adult injection skills.
- Phlebotomy skills.
- IV skills preferred.
- Current computer skills.
- Knowledge of common medical practice equipment.
- Knowledge of common outpatient medical documentation.
- Knowledge of common office equipment (copier, fax, printer, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
ICHC is EOE/smoke free/drug free employer.