Oncology RN & IM, Hospitalists APRN, Oncology APRN New
Starling Physicians Website
Full Time, Part Time
No recruiters please
Oncology Nurse: 1, Full-Time | Hem/Onc, Wethersfield- Posted 9/22/17
RN needed to administer chemotherapy to patients and provide general patient care. Prior experience and IV certification required. 2 year’s experience required in Oncology, willing to travel to New Britain. 5-8 hour shifts or 4-10 hour shifts (CMG Branch).
- Oncology/Hematology Full-Time – Wethersfield, CT
- Oncology/Hematology APRN Weekends – Hartford, CT area
15 hours/week, Saturday/Sunday
- The candidate must be a certified APRN and licensed in CT.
- Primary responsibilities will include providing outpatient quality professional care to achieve and maintain optimal patient health.
- The schedule is 8:00am to 4:00pm, Saturday and Sunday, no on-call responsibilities.
- Previous Oncology experience preferred.
This opening is with our CMG Branch
APRNs, Internal Medicine – Starling PhysiciansStarling Physicians, PC is a leading multispecialty group dedicated to providing personalized and comprehensive care to patients throughout central Connecticut. We are seeking several full-time APRN’s to join our Internal Medicine team. Our primary care offices are located in 11 towns throughout the state including Bloomfield, Enfield, Hartford, Granby, New Britain, and Wethersfield. Responsibilities will include reviewing medical history, performing health assessments and physical exams, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests including laboratory and radiology studies, diagnosing medical conditions, treating acute or chronic illnesses, prescribing medications, and other functions. You will work as a member of our healthcare team to assist in educating patients and the community on preventive healthcare and health maintenance concepts. Candidates must be licensed and registered in CT and have appropriate education, training, and experience.