- Launch Occupational Health services in nine central Indiana St. Vincent Immediate Care locations as well as to align processes and procedures for all 21 sites within the State.
- Achieved Urgent Care Certification through the UCAOA for UrgentCare Indy while at Pike Medical Consultants.
- Completed transfer of EMR from MIE to iSalus 2013
- Has opened two Employer-Sponsored Health Clinics in 2014
- Developed Policies and Procedures related to family practice and Occupational Health
- Created educational content for web based learning platform for current and future employees.
- Obtained COHN-S in 2011
- Obtained NRCME certification in 2013
Favorite Thing About My Profession:
I love the variety of the nursing profession. No matter what your interest is and whether you trend toward wanting to be more administrative or clinical, there seems to always be a job out there to fit your needs.
Knowledgable, Honest, Compassionate, Hard Working, Creative Thinker, Intrinsically Motivated, Dependable, Responsible