The National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition (NTI 2019) is one of the most important conferences of the year for high-acuity and critical care nurses. Ready to be inspired? Read on!
SF AACN is proud to announce that we will offer two scholarships for registration to NTI 2019 May 20 - 23rd in Orlando, Florida.
Who’s eligible?: Active members of SF-AACN *
Deadline to apply: March 15, 2019
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with ALL of the following (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- A statement of no more than 1 page addressing the following:
- How will your attendance at NTI 2019 benefit you personally and / or professionally?
- How will your attendance at NTI 2019 will benefit your unit?
- How will your attendance at NTI 2019 will benefit SF-AACN? For example, how will you share what you learn with the SF-AACN membership?
- Provide a short bio about yourself and professional history as well as a bright, clear photo that we can share in our newsletter and on social media
- Confirmation you plan to attend our chapter get together at NTI 2019 Tuesday, May 21st from 7-9 pm (location TBA).
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each application will be evaluated carefully and scored by a board committee of SF-AACN. Scholarships will be awarded to two applicants. Please note all three questions are equally weighted. In consideration of your application we would like to know how this will benefit you, your unit, and the SF-AACN chapter.
Applications will be accepted until March 15, 2019 at 11pm PST. The committee will review the applications for one week and announce recipients March 23, 2019. Recipients will be reimbursed for registration costs with proof of registration. The scholarship is for conference registration only.
* SF-AACN board members may apply. Those on the scholarship committee will not apply.