ANA-Michigan is proud to present the 2019 Step Up Challenge!
The challenge will take place October 1 to October 31. The registration fee is $25 and proceeds will go to the Michigan Association for Suicide Prevention. After you have registered, you will receive and email with access to an online step tracking system where you can keep track of your steps and see where you are ranked! This tracking system can connect to many fitness devices to automatically log your activity.
Things to know...
- This is an individual challenge, you will be competing against all other registrants
- Keep count of your daily steps and log them into the online tracking system
- Run, walk or jog – it doesn’t matter how you get in your steps, just keep moving!
The challenge will run from October 1 – 31. All registered participants will receive a special link to access the online tracking system.
- 1st place will receive a set of Apple Air Pods
- 2nd place will receive a Fitbit Inspire
- 3rd place will receive a free ANA-MI Membership
Not interested in participating but would like to donate?