Sara M Knippa, MS, RN, ACCNS-AG, CCRN, PCCN; Carol Ann Rauen, MS, RN-BC, CCRN, PCCN, CEN, TCR
This event offers
7.0 CE credits
Accredited by AACN.
Presented by national experts, AACN’s Adult CCRN and PCCN Certification Review Live Q&A Webinar Series is designed to help prospective Adult CCRN, CCRN-E, CCRN-K, PCCN and PCCN-K certification candidates prepare for exam success by reaffirming clinical knowledge and boosting test-taking confidence through a Q&A format. The webinar course is suitable for both individual and group participation.
- New content in alignment with the upcoming and current CCRN and PCCN certification test plans
- Each two-hour session features topic-specific content in a question-and-answer format using live polling with the presenter. Test-taking tips will be shared
- A total of 7.0 CE contact hours (Synergy CERP A)
- 90-day access to archived webinar recordings, helping participants make up missed sessions or review again
- Registration for single sessions not available
All sessions are from 10 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. pacific time.
Mon, Feb. 24, 2020 — Respiratory and Endocrine with Carol Rauen
Wed, Feb. 26, 2020 — Multisystem and Gastrointestinal with Carol Rauen
Mon, Mar 2, 2020 — Cardiovascular with Sara Knippa
Wed, Mar. 4, 2020 — Neurological, Hematology, and Renal with Sara Knippa
Please visit the AACN website via the link below for additional details.