Sara M Knippa, MS, RN, ACCNS-AG, CCRN, PCCN; Carol Ann Rauen, MS, RN-BC, CCRN, PCCN, CEN, TCR
This event offers
7.0 CE credits
Accredited by AACN.
Presented by national experts, AACN’s Adult CCRN and PCCN Certification Review Live Q&A Webinar Series is designed to help prospective Adult CCRN, CCRN-E, CCRN-K, PCCN and PCCN-K certification candidates prepare for exam success by reaffirming clinical knowledge and boosting test-taking confidence through a Q&A format. The webinar course is suitable for both individual and group participation.
- New content in alignment with the upcoming and current CCRN and PCCN certification test plans
- Each two-hour session features topic-specific content in a question-and-answer format using live polling with the presenter. Test-taking tips will be shared
- A total of 7.0 CE contact hours (Synergy CERP A)
- 90-day access to archived webinar recordings, helping participants make up missed sessions or review again
- Registration for single sessions not available
All sessions are from 10 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. pacific time.
Mon, Feb. 24, 2020 — Respiratory and Endocrine with Carol Rauen
Wed, Feb. 26, 2020 — Multisystem and Gastrointestinal with Carol Rauen
Mon, Mar 2, 2020 — Cardiovascular with Sara Knippa
Wed, Mar. 4, 2020 — Neurological, Hematology, and Renal with Sara Knippa
Please visit the AACN website via the link below for additional details.
Registration for this event has closed.
Registration for this event ended
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 9:00pm PT.