One-year membership to ANA-Idaho for Licensed Practical Nurses. This is a two year pilot project to guage the sustainability of LPN membership July 1, 2021- June 30, 2023.
LPN member benefits include:
- ANAI established a 2-year trial membership for LPNs between July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023.
- Membership application will be facilitated through Nursing Networks on the ANAI website.
- Dues will be $35 for 12 months based on date of application.
- No ANAI bylaws will be proposed until the Pilot Project ends.
- LPNs will not have access to member benefits offered by ANA national.
- LPNs will have access to ANA-Idaho state based membership the same as RN members, including:
- Receive RN Idaho
- Receive Nursing Flash
- Member rate for conferences (i.e. LEAP, Legislative)
- Member discount for Ce21 continuing education programs
- An LPN special interest group (LPN-SIG) will be established composed of all LPN members of ANA-Idaho
- LPN-SIG support will be facilitated through the ANAI office
- The LPN-SIG will select a chairperson to serve 1 year terms
- The LPN-SIG chairperson will participate in ANAI board meetings to represent LPN interests. LPN-SIG chairperson voting will be restricted to state-based issues and not on ANA directed national issues
- Sustainability and moving the pilot to permanent status will be based on:
- LPN membership numbers and participation in the project
- LPN desire to maintain the LPN membership option
- Evaluation of any conflicts of interest
- Impact on ANAI as an ANA state constituent based on ANA rulings
- If the pilot is not sustained to become a regular membership category established in the ANAI bylaws at the end of the 2-year pilot project, then LPNs who are ANAI pilot members at the end of the pilot project will be allowed to maintain all membership benefits until their annual membership expires.
Membership for LPNs- 1 year